· Based a your evaluation of leadership skills and your experiences, explain how the presence or absence of technology affects the leadership approach and requisite skills: administrative, interpersonal, and conceptual. In what ways might technology aid or interfere with developing relationships or the effectiveness of team communication? Explain, providing one additional new resource (published within the last 3 years) to support your position.
· Take a stance on which approach (servant, democratic, authoritarian, laissez-faire, or transformational) you believe to be most effective in affecting human performance change. Explain, providing quotes from the resources.
· An analysis of the leadership characteristics needed to lead face-to-face and/or virtual teams. Now, you will explain your solutions for mitigating the challenges introduced by growth in diversity and a desire for equity on teams and in team leadership. Share a new article that you found within 3 years.
· Consider whether there is a need for a separate theory of team leadership that takes into consideration diversity and equity in virtual teams or whether you believe one of the leadership models you read about is appropriate. Justify your position with specific references to the readings, your new article, and/or personal experience.
For this Assignment, you will research in the Walden Library a current trend or issue related to meaningful learning experiences and supportive environments. By exploring multiple perspectives, you will gain new insight on this issue or trend that will help shape your work with young children and their families.
Review this module’s Learning Resources and consider some of the issues and current trends related to fostering meaningful learning experiences in supportive early childhood environments that you might see evidenced in early childhood settings on a daily basis. Some examples may include: mandates regarding teaching to specific standards; incorporating project-based learning, integrating play throughout children’s day in order to foster healthy development and learning. Select an issue or a trend (from this list or another that greatly interests you) that you believe impacts the quality of learning experiences and/or environments in early childhood settings. Consider how the issue or trend reflects or departs from the principles and guidelines of Developmentally Appropriate Practice. Research this issue or trend in depth. Draw on at least 5 current scholarly resources from the Walden Library or other resources that expand your knowledge in the area you have chosen.
Home and school communication has been shown to be vital to positive educational outcomes. Given the diversity of U.S. demographics, communication between schools and homes can sometimes encounter roadblocks. Research and share some strategies that teachers and administrators can implement to facilitate and enhance increased communication with parents who may be from different cultures or may not have English as their primary language.
For full points, remember to supply specific examples and/or textual evidence to support your points. Apply APA style and format to cite your sources. Two paragraphs
Edema is the accumulation of fluid in the interstitial fluid, not the intracellular fluid?
What is NOT true of the dilation phase of delivery?
A. It is the beginning of uterine contractions
B. It is the longest phase of labor
C. Cervical dilation occurs
D. It is when the mom actively pushes the baby out
The role of the liver in the digestive system is to:
A. Remove toxins from the digestive system
B. Assist in the mechanical breakdown of fats
C. Chemically digest fats
D. Absorb fats
What is true of fiber?
This assignment is due on 12/1/2021. This requires two page digital newsletter for this assignment. Please read the uploaded documents.
Decision-making for students with disabilities should include all relevant stakeholders. Collaboration with families concerning the practical application of assessment results to the classroom setting is important for building trust and rapport. School-based team members can contribute feedback on how to incorporate assessment results into the development of the IEP. Special education teachers should be up-to-date on assessment tools, resources, and practices to ensure they can fully advocate for and meet the needs of students that are being served.
Create a two-page digital newsletter for families that highlights how special education assessments and their results help with planning special education services within the classroom.
Within your newsletter, include the following:
Identify and describe one current technology-based special education assessment tool that can be used to evaluate students’ needs.
Outline three potential benefits and three drawbacks of using the assessment tool for special education assessment.
Explain how this assessment tool minimizes bias in the classroom.
Select one specific section of the IEP.
Describe how formal assessment results determine the content of this section of the IEP.
Provide two examples how the content of this IEP section would affect day-to-day collaborative planning for a core content area.
Create a “Tips for Families” section in the newsletter. Share at least three tips on how families can support their child in addressing their assessment strengths and needs to succeed in school.
Include an “Additional Resources” section describing three or more local, community, state, or federal resources, that families could contact for additional information on classroom assessments and learning. Offer a mix of resources that can be accessed online, in print, and/or in person (including by phone).
Redesign – Outcomes (2 Points): Redesign of the lesson plan or teaching unit includes at least one component of the following 21st Century Student Outcomes: Core Subjects and 21st Century Themes, Learning and Innovation Skills, Information, Media, and Technology Skills, and Life and Career Skills.
Redesign – Support Systems (1 Point): Redesign of the lesson plan or teaching unit includes at least one component of the following 21st Century Support Systems: 21st Century Standards, Assessment for 21st Century Skills, 21st Century Curriculum and Instruction, and 21st Century Learning Environments.
Summary – Introduction/Conclusion (1 Point): A one paragraph introduction to the summary that concisely presents the scope and organization of the summary writing, as well as a one paragraph conclusion that recaps your summary’s key points.
Summary – Modification (2 Points): For each revision, summarize in a paragraph how you revised the activity to address the components of 21st Century Student Outcomes and 21st Century Support systems. Explicitly state how your redesign assignment provides evidence of mastery of at least two PLO’s from your master’s program. .
Summary – Reflection (2 Points): In one page, reflect on your experience with the redesign in terms of challenges you encountered and how you overcame those challenges, including any difficulties experienced in revising to address the components of 21st Century Student Outcomes and 21st Century Support systems.
Due: Due by 11:59 p.m., ET, Sunday at the end of Week 2
Directions: Select a five minute video of preschool children to use for this project. You can choose any video that you find interesting. It is suggested that you start by going to YouTube and type in search phrases such as preschool children or preschool aged children at play. Finding the videos is your responsibility. I realize not every video will work perfectly for this project. Find one that is close. For any items not observed, write N/A.
Include a summary with your work.
What did you learn from the project?
How will you apply what you learned to your future work? Give concrete examples
Which of the following is a primary disadvantage of viral marketing?
Question 1 options:
1) The costs of viral marketing are too high for most companies.
2) The brand associated with the viral message is usually forgotten.
3) Marketers have little control over who receives the viral message.
4) Viral messages are less likely to be viewed than other types of online promotions.
5) Viral messages are blocked by most search engines.
In CRM, findings about customers discovered through ________ techniques often lead to marketing opportunities.
Question 2 options:
1) value marketing
2) data mining
3) test marketing
5) serial processing
It is most accurate to say that successful niche marketing relies on a firm’s ___ and its ____.
Question 3 options:
1) marketing strategy; services
2) individual relationships with customers; positioning
3) superior products; value network partners
4) greater knowledge of customers’ needs; special reputation
5) competitive advantage in comparison to mass-market companies; affordable pricing
Which of the following is true of the U.S. age demographics?
Question 4 options:
1) The Millennial generation accounts for nearly half of all the discretionary consumer spending in the U.S
2) The Generation Xers are the most educated section of the population
3) The baby boomers are the poorest segment of the population
4) The Generation Xers form the largest segment of the population
5) The Millennials are the most financially secure segment of the population
Early Head Start, Head Start, Title 1, Welfare Reform, and No Child Left Behind are all examples of programs that directly affect young children and their families but are influenced by the existing political climate. Choose one governmental program to research in greater depth, and show the historical development and changes and how these changes alter young children’s educational experiences. Share this with your peers.
For full points, remember to supply specific examples and/or textual evidence to support your points. Apply APA style and format to cite your sources.
APA style, two paragraphs, references
__________ is the exploitation of an organization’s telephone, dial, and private branch exchange (PBX) system to infiltrate the internal network in order to abuse computing resources.
__________ cryptography is the most common method on the Internet for authenticating a message sender or encrypting a message.
__________ is a lightweight Knoppix version cut to 50 MB for a business-card-sized CD.
Damn Small Linux
The __________ utility tests the integrity of an ODBC data source.