You are the newest justice on the U. S. Supreme Court in 2019 and the following are your first cases to adjudicate.
For background on the issue read two articles
a. Firing of a married lesbian person at a Catholic school —
b. Firing of a gay teacher in Indiana:
1. What “facts” would you want to check on in the articles themselves?
2. What questions would you ask during the Supreme Court deliberations?
3. What decisions are you inclined to vote for and on what basis referencing specifics from both of them in your argument?
4. Do a Google follow-up on the two cases [post 2020] to discover how they were finally resolved.
5. Aside from applying the law as your sworn duty as a judge, what is your personal opinion about whether or not a faith-based organization should have an exemption from having to follow any federal or state anti-discrimination regulations based on gender or sexual orientation?