CONTENT: Comment from Prof 1:
1. Describe how you did the dataset cleansing in Method: (1) missing data (2) outliners,
and provide data tables for (3) normality confirmation (4) correlation t (5) descriptive
analysis of the variables
2. Factor analysis: (1) double-check if you did the reverse scaling of “casual relationship”
showing the total variance and the rotated factor in a table without copy and pasting
from SPSS output files (2) presenting the Cronbach’s alpha of the coefficient alpha in
3. You should follow the advice of Dr 2 and Dr 3 to reset the hypotheses, and you
may run a Stepwise Regression and conduct a mediation test.
o H1: Boredom and Tinder Usage (only a hint and you should set the
o H2: Tinder Usage and Casual Relationship (ditto)
o H3: Tinder Usage and Romantic Relationship (ditto)
o H4: Tinder Usage as a mediator for…. (ditto)
o H5: Tinder Usage as a mediator for…. (ditto)
use language software to improve the writing and write an acknowledgement page and acknowledge me.
Comments from Dr. 2:
1. The student needs to mention in more details his motivation in studying online dating
and the reason in choosing Tinder to study;
2. It is not clear on how the student fits the measurement indicators (survey questions)
into the four constructs. The student needs to clarify it in his final dissertation. E.g.
showing how to make use of factor analysis;
3. The original H3 and H4 have not been done quantitatively; The student needs to
reconsider to change his model per Dr 3’s suggestion (changing Boredom as the
“cause” for the usage of Tinder);
4. The logical development from Research Objective to Research Questions and then to
Hypotheses has problem. The student needs to rewrite this part after considering the
change of his model; and
5. The causality of H1 and H2 are generally weak; The student may need to explain in
more details on developing these hypotheses
Comments from Dr. 3:
The student could also revise the recommendation part to tie it closer to the research findings, and have a language editor to proof read the thesis.
Comments from Customer
PREVIOUS PAPER INSTRUCTIONS (#436520613): Please edit this paper according to my professors instructions:
“H1: positive relationship between Tinder and Casual
H2: positive relationship between Tinder and romantic
H3: Boredom moderates H1, increases?
H4: Boredom moderates H2, increases?
Please clarify and explain.
You only conducted factor analysis, you need to run regression analysis to test your hypotheses which you haven’t.
Improve the overall formatting, this is just an example. Out of margins.
You need to explain why boredom moderates stronger either in H1 or H2.
After you run the regression, you will get the correlations of high and low, you need to plot a graph to illustrate the moderation effect.
You are free to edit or alter the preexisting data, such as the hypothesis, research statement, thesis, so that it would be more coherent
I have written 2 drafts for this dissertation, you can take a look at the information and proceed however you like. COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ORDER: there is a typo in my draft, its supposed to be “casual” not “causal”
Can for my instructions, do you mind changing “H1: positive relationship between Tinder and Casual” to “H1: positive relationship between Tinder and Casual”? Just another typo, thank you!
CONTENT: Comment from Prof 1: