Compose (1,000-1,250 words) on what you think should be included in future trends of the health care system. Include the following points in your proposal about the future trends:
Considering the incorporation of technology such as HMIS and artificial intelligence, how will technology benefit health care, how might it be regulated, and how many people in the market would have access to this technology?
How would your future trend improve efficiency, impact quality, and promote positive patient outcomes?
Would your proposal have an effect on profitability, financial resources, return on investment (ROI), and the rising costs of health care? How would you adjust your proposal to account for competition in the market?
Would there be an impact if payment sources were changed?
Include at least three references, including your textbook, to support your position.
Please follow the rubric. It tells you what is to be done.
. Provide an example of the upside of risk and explain the concept.
2. Explain how Enterprise Risk Management varies from traditional risk management?
3. What are five examples of internal and external drivers of an organization’s risk culture?
4. Provide an example company, give a description of the organization and its work area. Define what a SWOT is. Perform a SWOT for your example company and rationalize each of the company characteristics you choose.
5. Explain what a KPI is. How might we use KPI’s in doing a risk analysis for an organization. Choose five KPI’s for the Amazon organization and explain why you have made your choices.
6. Explain the Delphi Techniques. How might it be used in coming to consensus on risk identification related to an IT driven project?
7. A popular hotel has continued to lose business in its room service food sales over the last five years. Using the Six Sigma DMAIC process explain what you would do in each step of the process to improve the sales – provide relevant, practical details. What statistics would you apply and why?
8. Explain the Plan, Do, Check, Act concept – provide a practical example. How might it be applied in improving project quality?
9. Explain the concept of Continuous Improvement – provide an example. How might it be combined with a Lean approach.
10. Explain the primary inputs and outputs in the Project Management Institute Quality Knowledge Area.
APA format, 600 words
Course : Project risk and quality management
Knowledge of project uncertainties and project risk.
Identification of risk management plans, processes, and tools in relation to project management.
Knowledge relating to assessing, addressing, and managing risk.
Knowledge of probabilistic Monte Carlo Methods and analyses
Understanding of analysis reports and decision-making factors
Knowledge of contemporary quality management concepts.
Identification of the most utilized and well-known quality management tools available.
Knowledge concerning quality management planning, managing, and controlling.
Understanding of quality policies, content, and assurance.
Communication, leadership, teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, and research skills.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Please respond to the following:
Explain the difference between financial statements and pro forma financial statements. Describe how these statements are developed and used in financial management and planning.
note from professor: According to Advani (2012) financial statements consist of the normal balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement. To be more detailed financial statements are any of the forms that can be publicly filed such as the 10-K, Annual Report, Proxy Statements, 10-Q, Form 8-K and Form 144. Pro Forma statements in general are just adjusted financial statements that fall into two categories:
In essence Pro forma Statements are mostly used for forecasting and planning. I will leave you with this small bit of information so that you can expand on the second part of the question.
Advani, R., & Greene, D. (2012). The Wall Street MBA. McGraw-Hill.
Financial management applies to personal as well as business financial decisions. In this week’s assignment, you will lay the groundwork for creating a personal retirement plan in Week 9.
This week’s analysis requires you to apply what you have learned using the textbook, as well as additional Internet and SU Library research. Also, please refer to the assignments in Weeks 2 and 4, in which you evaluated stocks and bonds as investment options and applied the concept of present value.
For this assignment, you take on the role of a personal retirement planner who is preparing a memo for your client. In the memo, explain to the client the financial and risk considerations that go into planning for retirement.
Write a 4–5 page paper using the following instructions:
Describe the importance of factors to consider when developing a retirement plan. These will include age, marital status, number of dependents, health, life expectancy, and other sources of income such as social security and pensions.
Examine the relationship between risk and return and its impact on decisions about saving for retirement. Provide examples of the relationship.
Explain how risk factors (such as age and personal risk tolerance) impact the allocation of assets included in a retirement plan. Support your explanation with examples of how asset allocation changes as the risk factors change.
Analyze how fiscal and monetary policies may impact retirement plans.
Research how changes in fiscal policy and monetary policy can impact retirement savings.
This research should include how changes in policies, including interest rates, tax rates, and policies that impact savings (IRAs, 401k), can impact retirement plans.
Evaluate the implications of the time value of money with respect to saving for retirement. Support the answer with specific examples and explanations.
Use 4–5 sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is as follows:
Determine the suitability of an investment strategy that considers external risk factors and a literature review.
Create investment recommendations based on research that includes the rationale and risk mitigation for the chosen strategies.
100% Original Work only
I hv already selected research topic and also attached Weekly Learning resource,
Plz read questions, & instruction carefully
Paper should be follow Rubric Superior Criteria and Paper Format attached
You have an interview for a job as a paid intern in the Finance Department of one of the following publicly traded firms (choose one: Apple, Amazon, or Tesla). You have been tasked with creating a PowerPoint presentation (including speaker notes; 10 slides at minimum) on the firm and its financials for the interview. Use Yahoo Finance or Macrotrends.net to obtain the information.
You must address the following key topics in the presentation:
List the financial statements and discuss how the statements are linked to the basic accounting equation.
Re-trace the statements back to the accounting equation.
Discuss the accounting methods used in the firm.
How are they used within the firm and to what extent?
Compare the last 2-3 years of financials and analyze the results.
What areas stand out as significant in terms of losses, gains, and risk?
Do you see any major shifts or trends in the financials year-to-year?
If so, in what areas and by what amount? What does the profitability and the liquidity of the firm reflect?
Was the company efficiently using its cash flow?
How effectively did the firm leverage its debt? Is the firm too overly burdened with debt, or is it managing the debt responsibly?
Based on your findings, in what areas could the firm improve its position?
Does the firm’s future performance look bleak or positive based on your analysis?
Include a conclusion slide and discuss two things you learned from this analysis. What parts of this analysis surprised you?
What are the components of the WACC? How is this rate used by a company? Provided at least 2 examples.
Further, what would cause a company to have a high/lower WACC? Does the type of industry influence the WACC? Provide some examples (at least 2) of factors that would contribute to a high WACC.
For this assignment, you need to create a business proposal this is in a letter/proposal format to management arguing for the company to dump dead stock in your warehouse. You will need to demonstrate the impact of the K Factor and create an inventory analysis report listing.
1. List or create at least 3 deadstock items (give them names, can be real or fake)
2. You must discuss and define what deadstock is and explain why it can be harmful to the company. Use research to support this discussion.
3. Demonstrate the impact of carrying costs on your existing dead stock through the K Factor. Must show your work and explain the concepts – use research!
4. Create an inventory analysis report listing of the dead stock.
5. Report your findings in a persuasive proposal to your corporate office. Include both the K Factor diagram and the inventory analysis report in your memo and a proposed method of removing the inventory.
In an ongoing effort to explore the feasibility of expanding services into rural areas of the state, leadership at Memorial Hospital has determined that conducting a review of its financial condition will be essential to ensuring the organization’s ability to successfully achieve its expansion goals.
The CFO has provided you with a copy of the organization’s financial statements. (ATTACHED)
This information will be critical in evaluating the organization’s financial capacity to support the proposed expansion of services into the rural areas of the state.
You are asked to review these financial statements (which include the Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, and the Balance Sheet) and prepare an executive summary outlining the financial strength of the organization and evidence to support the expansion. Your executive summary should include the following:
An overview of the issue.
A review of critical financial ratios (Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Efficiency) based on financial statements.
Inferences of forecasts, estimates, interpretations, and conclusions based on the key ratios.
Provide a recommendation based on ration analysis.
– Comprehensive identification of summary of the issue. Includes multiple examples or supporting details.
– Clear and thorough review of critical financial ratios–Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Efficiency–based on financial statements. Includes multiple examples or supporting details per topic.
– Clear and thorough inferences of forecasts, estimates, interpretations, and conclusions based on the key ratios. Includes multiple examples or supporting details per topic.
– Comprehensive recommendation, based on ration analysis. Includes multiple examples or supporting details.