Case Project – Code of Ethics For…..
Examine a code of ethics for a professional organization, business, or government agency, and
write a critique of it. In your paper, determine the entity’s priorities and whose interests the code
It could be any professional organization, business, non-profit, or government agency within the United States.
Times New Roman, Font Size 12, APA style, US References and as current as possible. Preferably 2021
1. What is polypharmacy, explain the effect of polypharmacy in drug related death.
2. International Classification of Disease coding only identifies classes of drugs rather than individual drugs, with rare exceptions(e.g. methadone, cocaine, heroin). State the advantages and disadvantages of only identifies classes of drugs rather than individual drugs
3. Cause and manner of death information from death certificates is converted to codes using the International Classification of Disease (ICD) coding system. Explain the ICD codes for Cause and manner of death.
You can used tha attached materials as guide
Case Project 2
For this project, you need access to a mobile forensics toolkit. Select a cell phone model for
which you have no cable. After doing Internet research for possible options, write a plan for
approaching the problem. Remember that you don’t want to destroy data, so make sure you
include a step to test the equipment before using it.
You don’t need to actually download any of the tool kits – but know which one is the best for the scenario in question.
I would go with an Android as the cell phone model
We have 5 students writing their own parts and putting them together as 1 paper.
Times New Roman – 12 font
References – Hopefully current and US links
Milestone #5 – The final paper submission. (Week 10)
• It must have a title page, an abstract, an outline, the body of your paper (6-10 pages, excluding cover page, references page, graphics and charts), and a reference page.
What is your professor looking for as the paper is evaluated? The following
points will get you started:
• Does the abstract state the purpose of the paper clearly and concisely?
• Is your topic sufficiently developed?
• Does the paper cite sources in the body of the paper and also provide a reference page at the end is consistent?
• Is APA format used correctly?
• Does the presentation offer a fast-paced, headline-oriented overview of the paper for an oral presentation.
I have attached the paper with all the corrections requested from turnitin.com and from my fellow peers. I have also attached an example of the way the outline titles should look in the paper.
Is there any stats we could incorporate and label correctly?