Contents of the Review article Title
Gather all research information published in last 5-20 years regarding your TOPIC and write a Review on THE TOPIC THAT WAS APPROVED for you. By design, the assignments that you submit for this course will be based on scientific publications, so the risk of plagiarism is extremely high. PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, AND CAN RESULT IN FAILURE OF THE COURSE. Simply put, write in your own words a review on whatever has been published on your Topic. Choose appropriate sections/headings, sub-headings for your topic. Figures or tables are to be numbered sequentially in order of their appearance. The figures or tables (with legends) to be placed along with the text (embedded in the text). References (including websites and images captured from websites) are to be cited according to the “Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals: Sample reference styles are available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/uniform_requirements.html. You must use the Numbered format for Bibliography, which is commonly used in biomedical journals. (Review articles should be 10 pages long (excluding bibliography) (no more, no less) that include running text and 1 figure. Each page should have ~30-33 lines/page formatted one and half space on 8.5 x 11 inch paper with 1-inch margins Left and Right, and both margins justified. It is mandatory to have one figure, which should be embedded inside the text leaving no blank space around the figure. Figure cannot fill more than 1/3rd of the page.
The bibliography must be formatted using Endnote, and the Endnote library may be submitted along with the review article via email. If you fail to submit your Review via Turnitin on time, the Review will NOT be accepted (loss of 30% of grades).
some of the suggested sited
Some famous and good Journals with high impact factor that can be used to search for JA-1 and JA-2:
• Cell, Molecular Cell, Cancer Cell, Cell metabolism, Neuron and all other Cell Press associated Journals
• Nature and all other Nature Press journals
• EMBO J.
• Genes and Development
• Molecular and Cellular Biology (MCB)
• Journal of Cell Biology
• Journal of Immunology
• Journal of Biological Chemistry (JBC)
• Immunity and Infection
• Journal of virology
• Journal of Clinical Investigation (JCI)
• Lancet (only good for Case Reports)
• New England Journal of Medicine
• Journal of Experimental Biology
• Journal of Experimental Medicine
• Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB)
• Molecular Biology of Cell
• Generally all Cancer Society Journals are good enough
Review may include number of other sections, however, sections labeled * are must, therefore to be included. For each section of your topic, you should choose your headings, subheading carefully reflecting the research described for each section.
References (Bibliography or Citation) – must use numbering system and for formatting, follow PNAS journal pattern• Figure legend: 9 and regular, also incorporate the reference for the figure in the legend.
• Incorporate figures into the body of the document
• Margins: 1 inch each left and right sides – both margins should be justified.
• Each page should have 30-33 lines.
• 1.5 spacing between lines,
• Review should be 10 pages only (not including Face page and Bibliography).
• 5-10 points/page will be deducted for short reviews or papers with undue blank spaces (all blank spaces will be added to deduct points as per guidelines.
References are bibliographic material, all peer review published research papers on your topic that you referred to in your topic. To format references, you must use Endnote software. For in-text citations follow The Vancouver System/Numbering System. References are numbered in the text within brackets, in the order in which they appear. A reference which is cited more than once is given the same number. Format references using PNAS journal pattern. Do NOT cite or refer to Wiki or Linkedin or Google.
PS attached Articles should be used and also present how the review paper should look like.
Contents of the Review article Title